Monday, September 26, 2011

Flying High

Once upon a time i was a frequent flyer of Cebu Pacific.

My job required me to be in Cebu away from my family.   I was a jet setter mother with tot and yaya in tow. A day after coming back from a vacation, i immediately log on, searching for promo fares so i could travel back home at the soonest available cheap fare.  They had promos each month, so i traveled every month. Boy was i glad of my credit card of almost 20 years (i am one loyal client, paging HSBC).  It reached its maximum potential those days.

I traveled too often that my son  recognized the fasten seatbelt sign and no smoking sign long before his ABC's.  He also looked forward to the Stewardess giving the safety instructions. while i enjoyed their in-flight games.  When you ask my son what he'd like to be when he grows up, he says, "a pilot".  Mommy says, "let's hope and see"

No comments:

Post a Comment